Sunday, July 17, 2011

Well....

WOW so much for getting here every day, yesterday I spent the day learning and enjoying learning about the new curriculum I will be using Wednesday nights at church, it is called 252 basics, and I am finding it amazing.

I have gotten my morning blood sugars down some again the past two mornings so I am feeling really good about that, it means I have been watching closely what I am eating and though I still need to be stricter, per myself, it is showing in those numbers and that is a huge relief to me.
So I will keep on doing what I am doing, keep a couple appointments I have this week and go from there, Got a migraine today so oh my I am thankful for spell check, it is actually funny how many words I have written backwards and misspelled.

Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment