Wednesday, January 25, 2012

More on the weight front

Saw my PT girl today , she said I could call her that, she has been awesome helping me strengthen my back and getting it straight again, and I am 70% better, I have so much less to no pain now it is Awesome!

Because the Pt has gone so well, gastric by- pass surgery will be Feb 14th now. I went with this option as I am diabetic and it in all research gives diabetes, type 2 any ways the boot, and I want that, I want to live from now on as healthy as possible I feel so badly I have let myself become so heavy and unhealthy, I am the temple of God, He deserves my best.

So the next couple of weeks will be busy preparing and I am excited, nervous and happy. I know It is time.
God had really given me peace and helped me get through all this, it has been so fast and so much learning and my husband has been by my side through it all.I can't thank him enough.
Onward in the journey we go........

No comments:

Post a Comment