Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1 2012

WOW age really does make time go faster, I can't believe a whole year is over.
I am one who believes in loving so  I hope I did that to the best of my abilities, you can't take it back if you didn't .
It was a full year, through many many hard times, and none of them made us crash and burn though at times it felt like it.
Kids moving,growing and grand kids that grow like weeds keep us so busy.
We were blessed to have Dan and Kristy home with the boys for Christmas, they spent a couple nights here , it was the best. They have grown so, I have proof.But am having trouble getting it on here. when I find it I want to post it to see them in little suits is so cute.
This past year was hard, and I do believe God will give us some resolution to some it of it this yeas, As I listen to the wind, I know we will lose loved ones, we have several who are ill. And we will miss them and our hearts will ache, but they will be in a place of no more suffering,babies will be born, I have 2 nieces due around the same time as Chad and Tiff, who found out right before Christmas they were having a boy.
There will always be winds of change happening in our lives. It is staying open enough to go with it, to be willing to learn, to help even if it is just one person have a better day, month year, or life.
I have never been one to know certain plans for when I am old. I just know I will be old.I still intend to do that as slowly as possible.
All I know for certain is I am blessed to be on this journey with my hubby, we spent the day talking, laughing and cuddling. What better way to start the new year, I can't think of any.

No comments:

Post a Comment