Thursday, April 19, 2012

So greatful...



I love music, and so many songs have spoken to me and become real prayers of my heart .
This is one of them, I so want to Love Jesus and have others know HIS love. I don't want anything I say or do hinder that, and I fall so short of that.
Knowing Jesus doesn't make one perfect, Forgiven, not perfect, we need to daily leave ourselves behind, and that can be ever so hard.
But I know I want a relationship with the risen Lord, and I run after Him, with all that I can, I pray I don't hinder or make life sound rosy just cause I know Jesus, I just have Him to walk through things with , cause there are still hard things and times. I just have become internal on things Keeping more to myself then sharing. That can be good and bad. Sometimes it makes you feel alone.
But I am never alone, He walks with me and carries me through all of it.
I know Christian's to some seem judgemental and I feel so badly about that, Cause judging is the Lord's job, not mine, mine is to love.  So I am praying this today. May you be blessed and know you are loved beyond measure.
"Oh Jesus, friend of sinners
Open our eyes to the world at the end of our pointing fingers
Let our hearts be led by mercy
Help us reach with open hearts and open doors
Oh Jesus, friend of sinners, break MY hearts for what breaks yours"

No comments:

Post a Comment