Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Learning to walk

My mom says I walked young, like at 9 months. And I find myself wanting to RUN through life, figuring if I run and hurry and get things done, get things done and then I can rest.... Or I avoid it.
I started PT today and that lets run feeling kicked in and wanting to have my back better right NOW.  I am glad that I am not wanting to avoid things, but I have found I can't rush through this. I need to get better and stronger, and I want it to be for life, not just for a moment, and I don't want to rest, I want to live it each day and not avoid.  So I continue to take one day of dieting and exercise at a time, Since surgery I can't avoid it , which I love. A journey to walk through and learn each day something new.
My treadmill is up and working .... so excited to get going on that . Also my one month recheck appointment is Friday, which will mean I will see how much I have lost on their scale, and a move to soft foods, I am so ready to have something to chew. So I will update with weight loss and what I learn Friday, after I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment