Wednesday, November 23, 2011

30 days of Thanksgiving day 23

WOW day 23, Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I feel like the month has sped by. There is just so much in life I am thankful for I just can't stop at 30, and if I could I imagine something else would pop up and I would be thankful for that.

Today 4 little girls called to see how I was and say Happy Thanksgiving, as usual their dad checks all calls and if a number doesn't register to him he calls it back, so it was a nice little chat, he asked how my back was and he mentioned he was having lab band surgery, and so i shared with him I was also and it was just a nice little time of encouraging someone else.

It is for simple little phone calls that I am thankful for, and for being able to be of encouragement to others. I know it is what God has called me to do so when it happens I am ever so grateful. To share love, support, and let someone know I will be praying for them, that is who I am. I am nothing fancy, I don't have the fancy  clothes, to save money we have one car, and I am not the greatest cook, But lately God has shown me that I am the me He created and though I may not be perfect at all I want to be, I am the only one who can be me, and I am so thankful He has finally gotten that through my thick skull. Oh how many years I have wasted. Trying so hard to be something else, when right before me was the girl God wanted me to be.

I also love this lab band journey, it has opened doors to chat with people, Ken and I and the kids are all in agreement on it so that is cool. It will be life changing, but I go into with God, who has given me such a peace on it.

I am so thankful for what some may consider simply, to me, they are big, and sent by an even bigger God, He is so good all the time......

No comments:

Post a Comment