Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 days of Thanksgiving, ... day 6

Today I am thankful for the fact, I was born into my family and have many cousins, These people I love like brothers and sisters, we have so many memories we made as young children and now that we are older and don't have as much time together, I still love and pray for them daily, their kids are like extra nieces and nephews, and I look forward to any visit, call or even facebook chat I can get with them.
Time passes but we always seem to be able to catch up, or restart where we last left off.
I think part of the reason I grew up loving people like I do was being part of such a loving family. So Today I am thankful for all my cousins. May the Lord touch each one and be near them, and send them all a hug from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment