Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 days of Thanksgiving ...day 5

Today I am thankful for my parents. We had some lab work we had to run to their town to have done so we got  to have a wonderful surprise visit with them. My sister and her family , has lived with them for the last several years and had recently moved out to their own home only a block away.
SO after a nice visit and some yummy lunch, we took a walk to my sisters as I  had  not seen her house yet.
 I am loving this warm fall weather ... What a fun thing to just get up and go for a walk. it wasn't far so my back handled it well. Plus mentally the exercise was great.Can't wait till my back is better and I can get on my treadmill.
I love growing older and becoming friends with my mom and dad, more and more, they are so much fun. Yep I am very very thankful for them, and all the love and truth they have shown and taught me.

Psalm 57 3b.. " God sends His faithful love and truth" HCSB

No comments:

Post a Comment