Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 days of Thanksgiving ... day and 8 and 9

Yes I am cheating a bit today as tomorrow is my back surgery and I won't be able to get on here. Hopefully I will feel better fast and be able to be back at life soon.
But today I am thankful for the funny things my grandsons do, They make me laugh, today they were smelling each others feet.For no apparently reason. They are very happy busy boys and they keep their momma very busy.

I am also very thankful for my dog, we have a Samoyed and I am not grateful he sheds like he does, but I am so glad he is a loving, gentle dog.

So off I go. need to get some sleep tonight cause I don't know when I will again, HA I am a tummy sleeper and I have to sleep on my back for the next several weeks, so not sure how that will work.But I am sure I will find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment